Tuesday, June 2, 2009

4/22/09- The Arboretum, 4/24/09- Arcadia Baseball Game

The LA Arboretum was having a sale on Family passes. $35 for the whole family for the year. This is a great deal for the Arboretum which is about a 20 minute drive from the house. But the even better part is that is includes entrance to Descanso Gardens which is right around the corner from our house. So we bought a pass and had to go to the Arboretum to pick it up (I was anxious to get it so I could start going to Descanso with my sister, Dena!) I was a little disappointed with the plantage, but the kids absolutely loved the peacocks that were everywhere! We only spent an hour there, so hopefully we'll be able to find the places where the really pretty flowers are.


The JV baseball team had their first game since Spring Break against their arch rivals, Arcadia. The team was undefeated in league, but hadn't played a game in 2 weeks. They looked terrible and lost the game. But here are some cute pics of Grant and Abby after the game!

1 comment:

Brett Harvey said...

I like the fetus countdown. Nice feature. I was at Descanso a few weeks ago (collecting pond water for a lab) and these women were all there with little ones and I thought it would be a great idea for Megan to get family passes to fill her days. I've heard the LA Zoo is also cheap. Becki's been going with kids for years.