Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Relaxing Sunday morning

Since church doesn't start until 1 o'clock, I try to make up for my pathetic breakfasts throughout the week and make something yummy. We started the morning with pancakes and egg/toasts (or whatever they're called). Then the kids gathered up all the pillows from our bed and did their flying monkee act. They have so much fun doing it. A lot of happy screaming going on!




Grant was up with Troy for most of the night, so he tried to get some sleeping during all the screaming. Neither the kids nor I were going to let that happen. It was family fun time after all! He did get a nap later in the day!

Yes, that is my sexy hubby!

Troy keeps pinching people, so Grant was trying to teach him a lesson. I think it backfired though, Troy just kept laughing.

No comments: