Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas Day 12/25/09

Christmas morning the kids actually slept until 7am. Grant and I were awake before they were. When they finally woke up they spent quite a while on their stockings. Troy just held on to his stocking until we forced him to sit down and open it!


The girls loved everything in their stocking. Why do we even bother with anything else?


Troy LOVED the truck daddy got for him!


Opening more presents!


The kids loved all their presents.



A little while into the morning, my parents and Mikey showed up with presents. They gave the girls huge make-up cases, clothes for Gunnar, and a Nerf gun for Troy. They gave me a leaf blower and Grant a sewing machine! Just what we wanted! Before they left I had them take a picture of the family in our jammies!


After cleaning up we went up to my parent's for breakfast and to play with all the cousins. It was a fun day! That night we went to see the Christmas lights in Pasadena.

No comments: