Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LA County Fair 09/09/09

My parents were headed to the Fair for Seniors day. I knew that I wouldn't have another opportunity to go with other adults, so I decided to join them. I picked Abby up for Kindergarten and drove straight there. We had a great time looking at all the crazy stuff and spending time together. My parents had some passes for rides. They watched the boys so that I could take the girls. We had some great girl bonding time!

Our Self Portrait on the Ferris Wheel


They're up there, somewhere.


The girls loved the Goliath Slide!


Anheiser-Busch Horses


We got suckered in to the professional spiral curling iron. The girls' faces just lite up, I couldn't resist. I've used it since we've been home. Should I be surprised at how long it took, or how many times I burned my finger, or that the gleam in their eyes just wasn't as bright?

No comments: