Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carmel Apples 10/18/09

I'm trying real hard to be festive for each holiday. We put up the Halloween decorations and when I found a kit for making Caramel apples, I bought it. I even made a dinner in the pumpkin with the kids pumpkins from the farm. (Never got around to carving them, but a last minute trip to Utah kind of thwarted those plans). The kids did really well dipping the caramel and adding yummy toppings mostly by themselves!


Oldest first


Then Ashlin



And Troy wasn't waiting for help, he dove right in!


I even got to make one! Thanks, Ashlin, for capturing the moment. (Some times it seems like I wasn't present during these activities, because I'm the one taking the pics!)


The finished products. That's mine on the tray. Half nuts/half oreos.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yum! My mouth is watering. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE caramel apples.