Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Battle Wounds

I've been listening to Dr. Laura lately, and I just heard her say "if your kids don't have scraps and bruises, then they're not having a good childhood." I'd have to agree. However, I don't think the one Ashlin has is much to brag about. We were at Grant's Football game and the kids were playing on the bleachers and I was feeding the baby. Ashlin was jumping from one to the next. I turned my head for 2 seconds, turned back around to a thud, and she was lying face down, sprawled across the bleachers. Luckily I was sitting next to a chiropractor from the stake. He said she would be fine. It just looked pretty bad for a few days.


I don't know how Troy got his scraps, but he's pretty cute!


Oh, doesn't she looks miserable?


Now there's the Ashlin we know and love! What a good little actress.

No comments: