Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Descanso Gardens

As soon as I got my membership, I tried to get to Descanso Gardens ASAP to see the tulips. Dena had been previously and said it was absolutely gorgeous. And since tulips are my favorite, I didn't want to miss it. Unfortunately, there was a heat wave the week before and all the tulips died. But the pass lasts for a whole year, so I've already penciled it in my calender to go next year! I'm not a huge fan of roses, but the rose gardens were amazing. So many roses everywhere.


Ah, precious

Dena showed us this little kids maze that has benches in the center. The kids love doing that. Here's Ashlin, Troy, and Matthew.

The girls have this thing where they will stop by something they think is pretty, pose, and then beg me to take a picture. They look like pioneers in their super long dresses that they insist on wearing everyday. Thankfully Dena handed down a gazillion dresses, so the girls always have plenty to choose from.

1 comment:

Linz said...

I have always wanted to see the tulips! I can't believe how grown up your girls are! They are beautiful!