Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6th photo tag

I was tagged a while ago to find the 6th photo in the 6th folder. So here it is.

This is a picture of me with some of my co-workers at the wedding of our fellow co-worker, Lacy. It was taken in Jan 04. Since it's such a terrible picture, I included the one right before that as well.


This is Grant & I on our first Christmas together, 12/25/03. I'm 2 months pregnant with Abby. I had to work from 6am-12pm that day. Grant didn't want to wait until I got off work to open presents, so we woke up nice and early. We gave each other equipment for our favorite sport. I still have the Volleyball, I'm sure Grant has broken the bat by now. After work I had a terrible headache and just laid on the couch while we played Trivial Pursuit or one of the other games we had received. Then we drove around Provo/Orem looking for a restaurant that was open. We finally found Denny's. It wasn't the most traditional Christmas, but hey, you do what you have to! Look at our beautiful tv, on and working. I'm still mourning it's loss. The remains are still in my living room. It has given us 6+ years of good service, I can't stand to see it go. I'm still hopeful it will miraculously start working again. Notice also the REAL Christmas tree. I never had one growing up, and I insisted on one with my new family. It was my first real tree, and my last. It was so much work, I see now why my parents never bought them. Plus, they're a lot more expensive then the fake ones.

No comments: