Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catching up Jan 16-23

Okay, I guess I need to do this more frequently. You know you're a slacker blogger when you go to download and you have 148 pics. My problem is I spend so much time reading everyone elses blogs, that by the time I'm all caught up, I don't have any more time to write on my own blog. Well, I leave tomorrow for a 3 week trip to Utah. I should be cleaning, packing, or a whole list of other things, but my kids are playing nicely with all of Ashlin's new birthday presents, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to catch up a little. First, here are some random pics of my kids.

Grant loves doing funny things with the girls' hair. Sorry for the funny crop job, I had to edit out some privates!

We go to the park almost every Monday. The kids all love the swings (I just don't love standing there pushing them for hours!)




Troy loves yogurt. We can't leave anything on the table or he finds a way up and this is what I find!


At least he's happy!

This is what happens when your baby doesn't get a nap, and you try to keep him awake so he can just go to bed early.

No comments: