Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Monumental Day...for all the wrong reasons

Today I am taking my first sick day from work. I have been having a lot of aches and pains from the stress of work. After visiting the Chiropractor to work out the "Mother of all Tension Headaches," I had a long weekend of lortab-induced-naps and feeling better because of Tylenol and advil.
Last night I was not able to sleep because I ran out of Lortab and the pain is too great to fall asleep. Other than this small inconvience...life couldn't be better. It was fun to get paid for the first time. The kids are doing well. Ashlin is learning new words and tying to communicate in other ways than just screaming. No wonder we all have headaches.
Troy is getting so big! He has almost outgrown the 0-3 month clothes that he has. He is only 1 month old. Abby is doing much better with the new surroundings. We are loving life and hope that you are doing the same.

4 comments:

Mother Goose said...

I still have some Lortab. How much do you want for them? ;)

Ashlyn

utmommy said...

It's so good to be ablt to see how you are doing. I hate not feeling good. It sucks. Get better.

Rebecca said...

Hey guys! It's the Newcomers from BYU 174th ward! I know you remember us. We were young and good looking and oh so funny. Wait, so were most couples. Dang. Stacy was my nurse before you were married...we had you over for dinner...you are friends with Randy's sister Lacey Costner...remember? Anyway, it was fun to catch up with you. Congratulations on the move and the new baby. You kids are super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you terds. Post some pictures of your family . . .mostly of you and the girls, none of Calvin. Anyway, we're going through Clark family withdrawals. P.S. I got in to two medical schools and I had a third interview at a place I really liked so hopefully they liked me. Sorry your head hurt. Peace